1pm Big Guitar Show
Join us on Sunday, March 10th at 1pm for The Big Guitar Show! featuring the Jazz, Americana and Latin stylings of The Chris Shahin Trio w/ special guests.
Also featured on the bill will be Andres/Francheska Duo, a wonderful classical guitar duo from San Francisco.
Proceeds from the the show will support Hearts And Minds Activity Center. www.heartsandmindsactivitycenter.org
- Hearts and Minds Activity Center is a long-established organization in San Jose that cares for adults with Alzheimer's and dementia. www.heartsandmindsactivitycenter.org
Come support live music in Campbell, enjoy wonderful guitar-based music AND support a great community cause.
Chris Shahin is the founder and owner of The San Jose Guitar School of Music (SJG) and has been teaching and performing for over 30 years.
He began studying Classical Guitar with Randy Osbourne and later studied with Jazz Finger Style master Tuck Andress. He graduated from San Jose State University with a BA in Music and continues to compose, perform and record.
His latest project “ Stamadios!” features many top talent Bay Area Jazz musicians and showcases Chris’s guitar playing as well and his instrumental and vocal compositions.
He is currently working on an all-original album of waltzes for guitar and strings.
Chris can be found at: www.ChrisShahin.com
Important Event Information
· This is your confirmation receipt. You do not need to bring this receipt to the event.
· Your name and number of people in your party will be on the event reservation list.
· Please check in at the entrance to the Carriage House (the large open garage door)
· Seating is provided but not assigned.
· This is an indoor show inside the Carriage House. Masks are optional.
· A percentage of each show's proceeds will be donated to Hearts and Minds Activity Center https://www.heartsandmindsactivitycenter.org/
· Parking is available in the Museum /Library parking lot located at : 77 Harrison Ave, Campbell, CA 95008
PLEASE NOTE: Parking is VERY limited due to the ongoing construction of the Campbell Library and new Campbell Police Station. If parking cannot be found in the direct lot, there is street parking and public parking garages on 1st St and 4th St in downtown Campbell. Only a few blocks away.